📚 Principal & Vice Principal Practice Test | PROMISEDPAGE
PROMISEDPAGE EXCLUSIVE

Practice Test 2026

Principal & Vice Principal · UPSC / KVS / NVS / EMRS
UPSC KVS NVS EMRS

100% online · real‑time simulation — crafted by ex‑panel experts. Each test mirrors the official pattern, covers aptitude, pedagogy, leadership & administration. Detailed performance analytics & answer keys included.

Monday, March 15, 2021

ENGLISH GRAMMAR MCQ-15

 1. Run fast ......get your ticket.

A. but

B. as

C. otherwise

D. and

Ans: A

2. Which of the following sentences is correct?

A. Rahim and I playing chess.

B. I and Rahim is playing

C. Rahim and I was plying chess.

D. Rahim and I are plying chess.

Ans: D

3. Choose the correct option to fill in the blank.

She did not sing so ...... as her friend.

A. good

B. better

C. best

D. well

Ans: D

4. The prime Minister dedicated........ INS Vikramadity to the nation.

A. a

B. the

C. an

D. none

Ans: B

5. Which of the following pairs stands for synonyms?

A. memory - brain

B. tolerate – forget

C. maverick – unconventional

D. tea – cup

Ans: C

6. Shall I not ....by you?

A. help

B. being helped

C. be helped

D. None of the above

Ans: C

7. Find out the correct plural of “Wolf”

A. wolfs

B. wolves

C. wolfes

D. wolfess

Ans: B

8. Do you know the..... of your religion?

A. prinsipal

B. principal

C. prinsiple

D. principle

Ans: D

9. The driver......... not control the bus, therefore the accident took place.

A. could

B. had

C. would

D. can

Ans: A

10. ........... we go, the thinner the air becomes.

A. The longer

B. the high

C. The deeper

D. The higher

Ans: D

11. There is a fence .......... the pool.

A. on

B. at

C. in

D. around

Ans: D

12. My uncle died .......... the war.

A. during

B. with

C. at

D. for

Ans: A

13. How nicely the vegetables.......in that shop!

A. arranging

B. were arranged

C. arranged

D. arrange

Ans: B

14. How....... your last question paper.......?

A. did.. attempt

B. is... attempted

C. had.. attempted

D. was ...attempted

Ans: D

15. Attempts are necessary for success,......... ?

A. are they

B. aren’t it

C. are it

D. aren’t they

Ans: D

16. The person...... talks too much is seldom respected.

A. whom

B. who

C. whose

D. None of above

Ans: B

17. By the end of summer, you..... your higher secondary examination.

A. will pass

B. will be passed

C. will be passing

D. will have passed

Ans: D

18. What is the meaning of “hearth” ?

A. health

B. heart

C. fire place

D. speech

Ans: C

19. Where.......... your books?

A. are

B. is

C. was

D. am

Ans: A

20. Make verb of the word ‘Central’.

A. Descentral

B. Centran

C. Centrally

D. Centralize

Ans: D

21. Synonym of “Donkey”

A. Wolf

B. Ass

C. Insect

D. Hump

Ans: B

22. I want to learn French language from the person .......is experienced.

A. what

B. which

C. who

D. all the three

Ans: C

23. I am going to buy some vegetables.-add question tag.

A. amn’t I

B. am I

C. do I

D. ain’t I

Ans: D

24. The phrase ‘to gulp down ‘means....

A. to swallow eagerly

B. to eat fast

C. to move quickly

D. to jump over

Ans: A

25. Only the brave .....the fair.

A. deserving

B. deserves

C. deserve

D. none

Ans: C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support Us · PROMISEDPAGE
PROMISEDPAGE test series · UPSC · KVS · NVS · EMRS
Support us

Help Keep This Site Alive

Your support helps maintain server cost and future development.
Choose your contribution
100
250
500
700
Click amount to select Secure UPI
9876543210@upi
Pay via GPay / PhonePe / Paytm
Your support keeps the test series updated & server running.

QUIZ ON SOCIAL SCIENCE

Mahatma Basweshwar Quiz

Loading…

Latest NewsWELCOME TO SMARTPEOPLESMARTLEARNING.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thank You for site Visit. Follow our blog.