📚 Principal & Vice Principal Practice Test | PROMISEDPAGE
PROMISEDPAGE EXCLUSIVE

Practice Test 2026

Principal & Vice Principal · UPSC / KVS / NVS / EMRS
UPSC KVS NVS EMRS

100% online · real‑time simulation — crafted by ex‑panel experts. Each test mirrors the official pattern, covers aptitude, pedagogy, leadership & administration. Detailed performance analytics & answer keys included.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Modals Quiz/Modals MCQs Test-4

 

Q76. You __________ go to the picnic but on some condition.

A. should

B. could have

C. would have

D. can

Q77. I __________have been there if I had the address.

A. would have

B. could have

C. should have

D. might have

Q78. I have decided that I __________ go to Bali this year definitely.

A. should

B. will

C. can

D. could

Q79. We are the organisers. We __________ welcome the guests.

A. could

B. might

C. ought to

D. would

Q80. You _________ bring more food. We have enough supplies already.

A. shall not

B. need not

C. could not

D. would not

Q81. It was a long day. You __________ be hungry.

A. must

B. might

C. need to

D. should

Q82. I am busy right now. I __________ call you later.

A. could

B. ought to

C. dare to

D. shall

Q83. __________ you be able to convince him?

A. Could

B. Will

C. Should

D. May

Q84. The train is running late. We _________ reach on time.

A. should not

B. might not

C. could not

D. need not

Q85. We ___________ disturb the committee for such a trivial matter.

A. dare not

B. can not

C. should not

D. will not

Q86. It’s not a hectic job. You __________ stress.

A. can not

B. need not

C. dare not

D. will not

Q87. The soup is hot. You __________ be careful.

A. should

B. could

C. would

D. might

Q88. It’s high time. I __________ take this anymore.

A. should not

B. will not

C. can not

D. may not

Q89. We ___________ apologised if we had been at fault.

A. could have

B. should have

C. ought to have

D. would have

Q90. We __________ tease each other during childhood.

A. used to

B. need to

C. should

D. Will

Q91. I __________ talk to your guardian if you don’t behave nicely.

A. could have

B. ought to have

C. shall

D. should

Q92. She __________ deposit the cheque on time to get it cleared.

A. dare to

B. must

C. might

D. could

Q93. ___________ I invite her for a meal?

A. Would

B. Must

C. Can

D. Need

Q94. They __________ decided by now.

A. should have

B. could have

C. will have

D. ought to have

Q95. We _________ afford a new car this year.

A. should

B. might

C. may

D. can

Q96. We __________ take a detour before we reach the destination.

A. would

B. should

C. might

D. will

Q97. You __________ pay attention in the class.

A. can

B. should

C. may

D. might

Q98. ____________ I call the witness?

A. Could

B. Can

C. Should

D. May

Q99. There’s not much time left. I __________ start packing for the tour.

A. need to

B. might

C. can

D. Could

Q100. We __________ touch the antique pieces.

A. should not

B. dare not

C. need not

D. can not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support Us · PROMISEDPAGE
PROMISEDPAGE test series · UPSC · KVS · NVS · EMRS
Support us

Help Keep This Site Alive

Your support helps maintain server cost and future development.
Choose your contribution
100
250
500
700
Click amount to select Secure UPI
9876543210@upi
Pay via GPay / PhonePe / Paytm
Your support keeps the test series updated & server running.

QUIZ ON SOCIAL SCIENCE

Mahatma Basweshwar Quiz

Loading…

Latest NewsWELCOME TO SMARTPEOPLESMARTLEARNING.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thank You for site Visit. Follow our blog.