📚 Principal & Vice Principal Practice Test | PROMISEDPAGE
PROMISEDPAGE EXCLUSIVE

Practice Test 2026

Principal & Vice Principal · UPSC / KVS / NVS / EMRS
UPSC KVS NVS EMRS

100% online · real‑time simulation — crafted by ex‑panel experts. Each test mirrors the official pattern, covers aptitude, pedagogy, leadership & administration. Detailed performance analytics & answer keys included.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Modals Quiz/Modals MCQs Test-2


Q26. __________ I borrow some money from your father?

A. Ought

B. May

C. Might

D. Would

Q27. He seems dangerous. We __________ talk to him.

A. would not

B. might not

C. should not

D. could not

Q28. We __________ reach by 7 PM before the ceremony starts.

A. must

B. might

C. could

D. dare

Q29. That restaurant serves the best sushi. You __________ definitely try!

A. would

B. might

C. may

D. should

Q30. It has started raining. I __________have carried my umbrella.

A. might

B. should

C. would

D. could

Q31. The road seems uneven, you __________ slow down.

A. would

B. can

C. need to

D. dare to

Q32. He __________ be shy during his college days.

A. used to

B. need to

C. ought to

D. could

Q33. __________ you like to accompany us on the tour?

A. Should

B. Would

C. Will

D. Shall

Q34. We __________have given an identity card to them.

A. would

B. will

C. should

D. might

Q35. I am unable to find my phone. I __________have lost it on the way back.

A. should

B. could

C. might

D. ought to

Q36. You __________ always inform your parents of your whereabouts.

A. should

B. would

C. could

D. may

Q37. Don’t you ___________ lie to me!

A. need to

B. dare

C. ought to

D. have

Q38. You __________ visit the doctor before the condition worsens.

A. can

B. could

C. must

D. might

Q39. You __________ be informed about the results soon.

A. might

B. will

C. ought to

D. can

Q40. __________ I make an announcement?

A. Shall

B. Should

C. Could

D. Will

Q41. You __________ pay for the damage done!

A. could

B. would

C. dare

D. must

Q42. I __________ do this before the deadline.

A. dare to

B. may have

C. ought to

D. would have

Q43. Had our flights been on time, we __________ reached by now.

A. could have

B. would have

C. might have

D. need to

Q44. I __________ go to the supermarket in the evening.

A. could

B. can

C. will

D. dare

Q45. Drivers __________ wear the seat belt while driving.

A. will

B. ought to

C. dare to

D. might

Q46. I __________ go and check the arrangements downstairs.

A. should

B. would

C. might

D. can

Q47. Rajeev had an accident. He __________ attend the meeting.

A. might not

B. can not

C. dare not

D. ought not

Q48. __________ we inform them about our arrival?

A. May

B. Could

C. Should

D. Would

Q49. I __________ performed better had I practiced more.

A. should have

B. could have

C. will

D. used to

Q50. We __________ celebrate often when we lived together.

A. ought to

B. need to

C. used to

D. can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support Us · PROMISEDPAGE
PROMISEDPAGE test series · UPSC · KVS · NVS · EMRS
Support us

Help Keep This Site Alive

Your support helps maintain server cost and future development.
Choose your contribution
100
250
500
700
Click amount to select Secure UPI
9876543210@upi
Pay via GPay / PhonePe / Paytm
Your support keeps the test series updated & server running.

QUIZ ON SOCIAL SCIENCE

Mahatma Basweshwar Quiz

Loading…

Latest NewsWELCOME TO SMARTPEOPLESMARTLEARNING.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thank You for site Visit. Follow our blog.